Pin It
Favorite

Neighbors save home from fire 

Good neighbors are hard to come by particularly the type of neighbors who save your home and belongings from possible incineration.

At approximately 7:30 a.m. on Dec. 19, neighbors heard an alarm sounding and spotted white smoke spiraling from the chimney of a home on Pacific Street in San Luis Obispo, according to a release from the city.

The report noted that a timely call alerted firefighters, who discovered a locked home devoid of its occupants. Firefighters forced their way in and reportedly discovered that a synthetic rug had been placed on top of a heating grate in the floor.

The damage was estimated at less than $1,000.

 

Pin It
Favorite

Comments

Subscribe to this thread:

Add a comment

Search, Find, Enjoy

Submit an event

© 2017 New Times San Luis Obispo
Powered by Foundation